- silent work of the interpreter
- speaker’s comfort of work
- certainty that all important information will reach the listeners
- 20 work channels – several interpreters can work simultaneously
- large range- up to 200 m
- digital sound quality
- no interference whatsoever
- the ability to connect an external audio source
Thanks to the ability to divide devices into groups, the interpreter speaks to the transmitter tuned into a channel dedicated to a specific language.
The speaker conducting the main meeting is sure that everyone understands them, and no interpreter interrupts their speech, because their work is quiet and does not cause any inconvenience.